2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to School




What a lovely drive to my sister's home in upstate NY. We usually visit my sister's home before taking our two hour drive to
New England where my daughter attends college. When we arrived at my sister's home there was a lovely fire blazing which made us feel so cozy and comfortable. We later sat down to a feast of thanksgiving leftovers, which is my favorite.

The next morning we just sat around in our jammies and lingered over coffee and a delicious brunch. Later we started our
drive to New England and arrived in the evening. We stopped at Target to get some supplies for my daughter and later had dinner. The I got a brillant idea " let's stay over " my husband agreed because we probably would hit a lot of holiday traffic going back. We stayed at a Holiday Inn and had a good night sleep.

What a great Holiday!
SHARE:

1 comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig