2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome

Hello welcome to my blog. My name is Cynthia I am the designer behind 2chicdesigns which consist of handbags, key fobs, aprons, & brooches. I am so excited to share my thoughts along with some of my daily routines behind my craft.
A little bit about me I am a Wife, Mother, and Grandmother. I have always been very creative and have dabbled in various mediums that included handpainted clothing, designing children's hats, dresses, and snowsuits made out of polar fleece. 
I live in the Suburbs outside of Philadelphia. I have a wonderful Husband who is a great chef when he is home. I can honestly say that I have almost eaten mostly all of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals that were prepared by my husband. I have a wonderful 30 year old son who is a Jazz Musician and a 16 year old Daughter who is my Muse. I also have two adorable Grandchildren  7 year old Ellington and 3 year old Harmony.  I hope to share with you my life and the creative process that goes into 2chicdesigns. 
SHARE:

No comments

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig