2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Handbag Preview


I forgot to include a few more details about my designs you can view the handbags at my Etsy shop called 2chicdesigns.etsy.com. I opened my store in March of this year. I am working on posting some new items in my store this week, so check it out. The above picture is a sample of one of my handbags, the lovely model is my daughter who is my fashion assistant. I look forward to your feedback let me know what you think about my shop. There will be a 20% off for any handbag ordered between now and October 15th. Please include code word shop so that I will know you have read my blog :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig