2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it Snow...and more Snow





What a beautiful winter wonderland outside today. We had plenty of snow fall today and it looks so beautiful. I ventured out in the storm to take a walk around my neighborhood. It was so peaceful and windy! When I arrived home much to my dismay the roof that covers my patio collasped! Thank God no one was hurt, so the good news is that my insurance company will send out a claims adjustor to estimate the damage. 
Here are some photos of the blizzard of 2010 a total of 70 inches that broke the record in the Philly region.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig