2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, February 26, 2018

Metallic Fever

What could be better than a blue metallic slicker on a rainy day. I remember my sister and I had slicker raincoats. We adored them, I think mine was yellow and hers was blue. We wore those coats everyday for about a month. We even had bucket rain hats that tyed at the neck. We were as cute as the Morton Salt girl, and we knew it! 
I love this blue metallic slicker which I picked on on sale at urban outfitters. It was love at first site, and reminded me of my childhood walking and splashing in the rain. Who says you can’t look stylish and chic on a rainy day! I plan to wear this coat into the spring!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig