2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Crayola Colors

I just love the new Ralph Lauren slippers they are so colorful and I would love for my feet to be wrapped in the warm shearling...Hint. It seems like there is a trend for 2013 Colorful Simplicity! I mean there are so many solid colored bags, shoes, and sweaters with a crayola color scheme. I am also in love with the Coach Bags solid crayola colors that are featured in the classic satchel bag. Thank you very much my wonderful Husband surprised me with a black coach satchel for my birthday. I plan to incorporate this new trend in some of my purses. You can check out my etsy store for more bags. Hey let me know which one of my bags you think would go well with this color trend?
SHARE:

1 comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig