2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Beauty of Fall

Last week as I was driving down this beautiful road I was in awe of this stunning landscape. I turned the car around to get another look The location is Ott's Greenhouse, located in Gaterford, Pa. Every year they must plant hundreds of mums on this hillside overlooking the store. The prices are great! and I hope you are enjoying the beauty of fall...I know I am!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This photo brings back a wonderful family tradition when our parents went to Ott's to purchase mums every Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig