2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, September 15, 2017

Kimono Dressing Collaboration

I love a fabulous kimono and who doesn't. The kimono trend has and will be a major part of my fashion style. There are so many colors and beautiful rich fabrics and solid knit styles to choose from. I love how they can change an ordinary outfit by adding drama. 
It reminds me of my love of the seventies vibe. kimono dressing a la Bett Midler and did Jimi Hendrix's Foxy Lady!
Here is my version of Kimono styling and also I linked up with the amazing blog collaboration called Simly Style! Check out these amazing Queens as they present their kimono styles!

Sayonara Fashionistas!










 
@chicclassyspicy @flyygirlfashions @savvyclickchick
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig