2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Wedding Bliss

Last month my niece got married in upstate NY. It was a perfect summer day and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. My niece looked like a fairy tale princess and she wore a beautiful pink and white tulle gown. The bridemaids wore mint green grecian goddess gowns and the maids of honor wore the same pink gowns in pink. I designed her beautiful bridal clutch bag which was made in white dupioni silk with a pink flower pin embellished with rhinestones. I also designed the bridesmaids clutch bags that were the perfect shade of mint green topped with pink dupioni silk rosettes that were embellished with a vintage rhinestone floral pin. Hope you enjoy these designs and I also do custom work for brides and the bridal party.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos of your niece's beautiful wedding; the grecian dresses are gorgeous, the color of the flowers a wonderful compliment to the dresses and your custom clutches just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig