2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sticking With The Classics






Stuartweitzman boots, Lord and Taylor Coat


I love this coat, but I almost gave it away. you know the stuff you have hanging in the back of your closet. Well, this coat is over 10 years old! Imagine when I finally pulled it out from the closet and wore it to work. I received so any compliments, it was then I realized this was a classic design. Black and white is always so chic, and with the right accessories like the red leather gloves...they make me happy!

Whats treasures are in your closet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig