2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cape Boss!






I decided to wear my cape today, and I have to say I love it! When you see so many people bundled in coats and wraps, this cape makes me feel powerful and amazing! This is the perfect alternative to fighting the winter blues. I can feel spring in the air, even though snow is melting all around me.

I decided to add a french flair with a strip shirt, red bandana, and cobalt suede pumps. What is your power wear to fight the winter blues?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig