2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Moving Forward, New Beginnings






Last month I celebrated a birthday and I am so blessed to have the support of my family and friends.
I celebrated the day reflecting and looking over the many blessings that God has poured into my life.

Moving forward into the new year, I decided that I am not participating in aging! A friend once said to me "when Old Age comes knocking...don't open the door". I plan to look in the opposite direction.
I believe we make choices that feed our mindset with either positive or negative thoughts of aging.
My thoughts moving forward are to live a vibrant, healthy, and relevant life.

This year I have experienced so many life changing opportunities that have pursued me. I recently got accepted into a management program on my day job. I have experienced mentoring relationships with key business leaders within the corporattion, and my handbag business is expanding.

I would like to share with you three wisdom keys that have helped me:

1. Be kind and positive and watch the words that come out of your mouth.
2. Be a Giver!
3. Be Psalm 92:12-14 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in   Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Theses are incredible designs!!! Can you do something with my photos in fabric design???

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200974910926870&set=pb.1589411567.-2207520000.1372776732.&type=3&theater

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200937018539584&set=pb.1589411567.-2207520000.1372776739.&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reply and I would love to create fabric for your amazing pics.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on new opportunities with your career and your business!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig