2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How to Look Chic For Fall

Lately the east coast weather is as far from being fall, with its extreme temperatures for this time of the year. I am anticipating the cooler days ahead, so that I can wear my favorite sweaters and wraps. Today the weather is cloudy with a touch of muggy and I can’t figure out what to wear and look chic. I decided to wear a black and white leopard skirt I designed with this transitional light weight long knit jacket. I know you have seen similar skirts of various influencers since animal print is trending, so I had this fabric and viola. I popped it with my new design a yellow leather embossed crocodile clutch bag, seen here 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig