2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Walking in The Light

I call it a mystery when one becomes enlighten. I recently had an event that happened between me and someone that I dearly love. The situation could have over powered me to make choices of dwelling in darkness and negativity. Instead, I decided to examine my heart, to see why my feelings were rustled. Sometimes I look to the word of God, to gain understanding. Once I received understanding regarding my issue, light began to flood my heart with forgiveness. I forgave myself first, and I am in the process of forgiving the individual. I decided to walk in the light and to allow negativity to dominate my mind and heart.

This picture is my power pose and reminds me that I am an overcomer, and I am victorious! 




I can look back and leave my negative thoughts behind.





I love these two pieces from Zara’s, two prints in the sane color family, and somehow it works!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig