2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Keeping a Cool Head!

  
  

Last weekend was the first heat wave that hit the east coast. I was visiting my daughter in Boston and enjoyed dining in the North End, which had the most amazing Italian food in Boston. Thank goodness I had some light color outfits. I do have the tendacy of leaning toward darker shades. I'm trying to break the habit and where more white or lighter colors. This long tee shirt with a split in the middle was a purchase from  Zara's. I knotted the fronf and cuffed my white jeans with a simple pendant completed my super cool look.

  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig