2CHICDESIGNS

Sharing my thoughts, inspiration, and behind the scene of my designs. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Dress For Less



I love fashion! It all started when I use to watch my sisters get ready for dates. I love the hustle and bustle of watching them prepare for that special date. 

I believe that fashion is when you take high end with thrift store finds and blend it altogether. The outfit pictured except for the purse because it is a real Chanel purchase, was around $60. The shoes I found at Jomars $10, the vest TJ Maxx $10.00, skirt BCBG $20, the stripe ruffle top Ralph Lauren $20.

I challenge you to dress for less!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Celebrating Go Red Day

                                           Yesterday was the kick off day of The American Heart Association Go Red Day to bring awareness of...

Blog Design Created by pipdig